EBE Research Expo 2017
The EBE Postgraduate Students’ Council is hosting the 4th EBE Research Expo on the 25 May 2017.
The Expo provides a platform for students, academics, and industry representatives to engage with research that is being conducted across the EBE faculty.
Call to postgraduate students for Abstracts.
Research can be presented in one of three sections:
1. Poster section
2. Model and prototype section
3. Open section (postdoctoral students only)
An abstract booklet will be compiled consisting of the researcher’s profile, a research abstract as well as departmental profiles.
All interested students are invited to submit a research abstract of one A4 page to firstname.lastname@example.org. Abstract should include the research problem, objectives, methodology, main outcomes and the significance of the research.
A template has been attached for your convenience and must be used. Please indicate the section you wish to present your research.
- Submitted abstracts will be forwarded to the relevant departments for the final selection process
- Ten abstracts from each department will be selected for inclusion in an abstract booklet to be circulated at the event
- Prizes will be allocated for the best presentations at the Research Expo at the discretion of a panel of judges and choice of people
Abstracts due: Wednesday 26 April 2017
Author Notification: Friday 28 April 2017
Research Expo: Thursday 25 May 2017
Looking forward to receiving your abstracts!
All the best,
EBE Postgraduate Student Council